1. Prepare 3 muffin tins by coating the bottom and sides of each cup with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Preheat oven to temperature recommended on the can of biscuit dough.
3. Place one biscuit into the bottom of a muffin cup.
4. Spread biscuit up the sides and just over the top of the muffin cup.
5. Continue with each biscuit until all the tins are full.
6. Fill each biscuit cup with chili, measuring about 2/3 full.
7. Sprinkle the top of each cup with cheese.
8. Bake as recommended on the can for the biscuit dough.
9. Cups should be slightly brown and the cheese melted when removed from the oven.
10. Garnish with sour cream, green onions and olives.