Rachael Ray's 30-Minute Healthy Recipes
* 12-14 lb.cooked whole ham with bone in
* 20 oz. can crushed pineapple, undrained
* 1/2 c. apple jelly
* 2 tbsp. lemon juice
* 1 tbsp. cornstarch
* 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1. Put all ingredients, except ham, in a saucepan.
2. Stir until cornstarch dissolves.
3. Bring to a boil.
4. Simmer about 1 minute.
5. Place ham in a cooking bag.
6. Pour sauce over ham in the bag.
7. Bake 2 1/2 to 3 1/4 hours at 325 degrees.
Sherry Frewerd publishes familycrockpotrecipes.com -- where you'll find free and delicious recipes that your family will love.
My other popular recipes:
Got a recipe that you love? Why not let others love it too?
Other Sites you May Enjoy:
Start your own Food Business
Food Direct Sales Home Business Opportunities
What Can I Make with This Food?
Kitchen Cleaning Tips
Contact Us | Easy Free Recipes