1. Pour the cream into a large mixing bowl.
2. Add the sugar.
3. Beat until the mixture become stiff.
4. Place the mixture into separate bowls to color.
5. Add the different food colorings to the separate bowls.
6. Place the aluminum foil over the cardboard.
7. With a pastry bag and a rosette tip pipe the mixture onto the covered cardboard.
8. Be sure to clean the pastry bag and tip well before using each new color.
9. Once you have all the rosettes in place put the cardboard in the freezer.
10. Allow the rosettes to freeze solid.
11. Once the rosettes are set remove them from the freezer.
12. Working quickly so the rosettes donít become soft place them in freezer bags and seal tight.
13. The rosettes will remain fresh for up to 2 months.
14. Use the rosettes to decorate cakes, pies and other types of desserts.