1. Preheat oven to 250F.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
3.Place a 9-inch plate upside down on the parchment paper.
4. Then draw an outline of plate (to make a nice even round shape)
5. Place the egg whites in a bowl and beat until very foamy using an electric mixer.
6. Add the cream of tartar to the egg whites then continue mixing on medium speed until peaks start to form.
7. Slowly add the sugar a little bit at a time, beating on high between each addition.
8. Keep mixing until egg whites are stiff.
9. Now carefully spoon the meringue mixture onto the parchment paper, following the outline to shape into a circle.
10. Flatten the center of the meringue a little bit so that the edges are slightly higher.
11. Gently place in the oven and bake for approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour.
12. Switch off oven and allow meringue to dry (in oven), this may take about 2 hours.
13. Finally, remove from oven and allow to cool.
14. Once meringue is cool, spread the fat-free whipped topping over it and top with the sliced strawberries.
15. Serve immediately.