1. Drain cherries out of jar and put 4 tablespoons of the cherry juice in a cup.
2. Chop the cherries, roughly, and set aside.
3. Take a large bowl and add the flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
4. In another bowl, mix the butter, sugar, eggs and the 4 tablespoons of cherry juice. Mix well.
5. Add the butter and sugar mix to the flour, baking powder and salt.
6. Gently fold in chopped cherries and nuts.
7. Take a 9 inch loaf pan and grease lightly. Add the batter into the pan and spread evenly.
8. Preheat your oven to 350F and bake the bread
for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until golden brown. 9. Remove the pan and cool on wire rack for 15 minutes.