1. Place the ground meat into a large mixing bowl
2. Add the feta, oregano, salt, garlic and onion.
3. Using your clean hands mix all the ingredients together well.
4. Form the meat mixture into patties about 1 to 1 1/2 inches thick.
5. Heat the broiler.
6. Place the patties on a broiler pan about 4 inches from broiler.
7. Cook the patties 6 - 7 minutes.
8. Flip and continue cooking another 4 - 5 minutes or until cooked through.
9. Serve on your favorite buns with condiments of your choice. I like onion and mustard. And, of course, a little extra feta never hurt.
Yum, feta cheese. It adds a moist "zing" to this Turkey Burger. Turkey is so lean that it can get dry, so watch it closely in the broiler. You may also choose to cook it on the stove top either in a heavy skillet or a stove top griddle.
Don't forget the extra feta on top with the condiments.