* 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar or wine vinegar
* 2 tablespoons water
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
* 2 large red and/or yellow sweet peppers
* 2 medium zucchini, halved crosswise and sliced thinly lengthwise
* 1 medium eggplant, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch slices
* 1 12-inch round purchased focaccia
* 2 ounces soft goat cheese
* 2 ounces fat-free cream cheese
For the Balsamic-Vinaigrette, combine balsamic vinegar or wine vinegar, water, olive oil, and oregano, in a small bowl.
Cut sweet peppers in quarters. Remove stems, membranes, and seeds. Arrange all vegetables on grill rack directly over medium-hot coals; brush with Balsamic-Vinaigrette. Grill, uncovered, until slightly charred, turning occasionally (allow 8 to 10 minutes for peppers and eggplant, and 5 to 6 minutes for zucchini). Cut peppers into strips.
Cut focaccia in half crosswise. Split halves into two layers horizontally to form four pieces total. Combine goat cheese and cream cheese, and spread over bottom layers of focaccia; top with some of the sweet pepper, zucchini, and eggplant; place top halves of focaccia over vegetables. To serve, cut each focaccia half into four wedges.
Saturated Fat 2g
Sodium 68 mg