1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. If chicken tenders are too wide, cut in half, so strips are about 1 inch wide. Note: you can also use regular boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into strips.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the seasonings and oil. Add the chicken strips to the spice mixture and toss until chicken is well coated.
3. Remove the chicken and arrange in single layer on large baking sheet.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink. The time will depend on how thinly you sliced the chicken strips.
5. Remove from oven and cool on a rack.