* 1/2 C finely chopped onion
* 1/2 C finely chopped bell pepper
* 1 (15 oz.) chunky tomato sauce
* 2 TBSP brown sugar
* 2 (16 oz.) cans great northern beans, rinsed and drained
* 1 pkg. (8 oz.) diced, frankfurters
* Cooking spray
1. Coat a large skillet with cooking spray.
2. Over medium heat sautÚ onion and green pepper until tender.
3. Add the tomato sauce and stir well.
4. Add the brown sugar and stir until the brown sugar has dissolved.
5. Pour the beans into the mixture.
6. Add the frankfurters and stir well.
7. Cover and cook on low heat about 15 minutes or until heated through.