1. Slice avocados in half and remove the pits reserving pits for later use.
2. Scrape the center of the avocado out and place in a bowl.
3. Mash avocado meat but leave a few lumps.
4. Fold in salsa.
5. Stir in cheese.
6. Chop cilantro.
7. Stir cilantro into dip.
8. Make sure to blend ingredients together well.
9. Place pits in dip to keep it from turning brown, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve, at least an hour.
10. When ready to serve remove pits and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
11. Stir together.