Freezer Meat Muffins
* 1 egg, slightly beaten
* 1/2 C milk
* 3/4 C white bread crumbs
* 1 1/2 tsp. salt
* 1/4 tsp. pepper
* 1 lb ground chuck
* Aluminum foil
1. Place the beaten egg into a mixing bowl.
2. Stir in the milk until well combined.
3. Add the breadcrumbs, salt and pepper.
4. Place the ground chuck in the bowl.
5. Mix the ingredients together with your hands until mixed well.
6. Prepared a muffin tin by spraying each cup with a non stick cooking spray.
7. Place a mound of the meat mixture into each muffin cup.
8. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 35 minutes.
9. Remove from oven and cool 10 minutes.
10. Use a knife to remove the meat muffins from the pan and place aside.
11. Cool the meat to room temperature.
12. When cool wrap each meat muffin tightly in aluminum foil.
13. Place in a tightly sealed freezer bag.
14. Freeze until ready to use.
15. Meat muffins will stay fresh in the freezer for up to 2 months.
16. To serve remove from the freezer bag.
17. Place the wrapped meat muffins on a cookie sheet.
18. Bake at 450 degrees for 25 minutes.
19. Remove and unwrap.
20. Return to the oven and continue baking another 10 to 15 minutes or until heated completely through.