* 1/2 C fresh strawberries, cut into pieces
* 1/2 C fresh blueberries
* 1/2 C fresh raspberries
* 1/2 C fresh pineapple, cut into chunks
* 1/2 C fresh peaches, cut into chunks
* 1/2 C banana, cut into chunks
* 4 ice cream cones, cake cones with flat bottom
* 4 tsp. honey
* 4 tsp. pecans, chopped
Just for fun, I have dipped the cake cones (that's the flat bottom ice cream cones) in a little melted chocolate, just around the rim. It's kind of a nice treat. You could also roll the chocolate rim around in the chopped pecans before the chocolate set up.
If you use sugar cones (the kind with the pointed bottom) melt a little chocolate and drizzle it in the bottom of each cone so the fruit juices don't run out as the kids, and you, are enjoying your healthy cone.