Halloween Chicken Fingers
(Frightful Witch Fingers)
* Nonstick cooking spray
* 10 chicken cutlets
* 2 C all-purpose flour
* 2 eggs
* 2 C seasoned breadcrumbs
* 1 12-oz. can large pitted black olives, drained
* 1 head of lettuce, shredded
1. Place flour in a medium size bowl.
2. Place bread crumbs in a bowl.
3. Whisk eggs in a small bowl.
4. Cut chicken cutlets into long, skinny and slightly curvy strips.
5. Lay chicken cutlet strip into flour covering completely.
6. Next place strip in eggs.
7. Roll in the breadcrumbs.
8. Spray broiler pan with cooking spray.
9. Place chicken cutlet strips on broil pan.
10. Cook approximate 5 minutes.
11. Flip strips over and broil until chicken is cooked through and slightly brown.
12. Remove chicken from broiler and allow to cool.
13. Make a bed out of the shredded lettuce on a large platter.
14. Place chicken cutlets on top of lettuce.
15. Cut olives in half and trim the tops to look like jagged fingernails.
16. Place a drop of ketchup at the top of the chicken cutlet.
17. Place cut olive on the ketchup to hold the fingernail onto the finger.
18. Serve to your hungry goblins.