Rachael Ray's 30-Minute Healthy Recipes
* 1 - 21 oz can cherry pie filling
* 1 - 20 oz can crushed pineapple, drained
* 1 - 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
* 1 - 8 oz container whipped topping, thawed
1. Combine all ingredients together.
2. Pour into a 9 X 13" pan.
3. Cover and freeze.
4. When ready to serve combine into one large bowl or cut into squares and serve.
5. Keep cool by refrigerating
My other popular recipes:
Got a recipe that you love? Why not let others love it too?
Other Sites you May Enjoy:
Start your own Food Business
Food Direct Sales Home Business Opportunities
What Can I Make with This Food?
Kitchen Cleaning Tips
Contact Us | Easy Free Recipes