* 1/3 C oatmeal
* 1/4 C hot cocoa mix (you may choose low fat/fat free)
* 1 TBSP peanut butter
* 1 C of hot brewed coffee
* Plastic wrap
1. Put the oatmeal and cocoa mix into a large mixing bowl.
2. Add the peanut butter but do not stir.
3. Pour the coffee into the mix.
4. Use a rubber spatula and mixing from the bottom up mix the ingredients until completely moistened.
5. Lie a piece of plastic wrap out on a cookie sheet or other flat pan.
6. Spread the mixture out into the shape of bar in the middle of the plastic wrap.
7. Wrap tightly and freeze overnight.
This one's for the grown-ups! It's great to get your morning coffee and cereal, not to mention the classic combination of chocolate and peanut butter, all in one snack. Don't share this one with the kids...they've got plenty of their own. Enjoy!