1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. If using cased sausage, cut off the casings and break sausage up into a skillet.
3. Put skillet over medium heat, add the celery and cook, stirring often, until the celery starts to get a little soft, then add onion and cook, stirring often, until the onion gets soft.
4. Continue cooking, stirring often, until the sausage is totally cooked through.
5. In a large bowl, beat the eggs, then add the cooked sausage mixture to the bowl, mix eggs into sausage, then add remaining ingredients and mix together until blended.
5. Turn into a casserole dish, cover, and put in preheated oven and bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes. Check and if it's too moist, uncover and continue cooking for 5 to 10 minutes more, or until edges start to brown.
If you don't grow cauliflower or squash, you will definitely want to take a trip to the farmers market to make this casserole. Be sure to use fresh herbs, too.
Believe it or not, for all this wonderful deliciousness, this dish is also LOW CARB. This is one dish you don't want to miss making when cauliflower is in season this Fall.