*4 tbsp vegetable oil
*1 lb. fresh sweet corn, removed from the cob
*1 large onion, chopped fine
*2 cloves garlic, minced
*4 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
*1 (1 in.) piece fresh ginger, peeled and grated
*2 tsp ground cumin
*2 tsp curry powder
*1/4 cup plain yogurt
1. Heat the oil in a skillet, stir in the corn and sautÚ for 3 minutes, stirring often.
2. Remove the corn from the pan, add the onion to the pan and cook 5 minutes.
3. Stir in the parsley, ginger, and garlic and sautÚ for 3 minutes.
4. Return the corn to the pan, reduce the heat to low and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until the corn is quite soft.
5. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the yogurt, mixing well.