Rachael Ray's 30-Minute Healthy Recipes
* 1 1/4 cups coarsely chopped cantaloupe
* 1 cup chopped fresh pinapple
* 1/2 cup dried cranberries
* 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
* 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
* 1 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
* 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, tossing gently.
Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
YIELD: 12 servings (serving size 1/4 cup).
My hubby goes crazy when I make this salsa for him to watch the game with.
Work From Home Opportunity!!!
Got a recipe that you love? Why not let others love it too?
Other Sites you May Enjoy:
Start your own Food Business
Food Direct Sales Home Business Opportunities
What Can I Make with This Food?
Kitchen Cleaning Tips
Contact Us | Easy Free Recipes