1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. Place ham on a rack in roasting pan, fat side up.
3. Score the fat.
4. Bake for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.
5. While the ham is baking place all the remaining ingredients except the brown sugar and raisins in a saucepan.
6. Simmer over low heat for approximately 5 minutes.
7. Once the ham has been baking for about 30 minutes, spoon half of the orange juice mixture over the ham.
8. Continue baking for approximately 30 more minutes.
9. Add the remaining orange juice mixture, raisins and brown sugar to the ham.
10. Turn the heat up to 350F and continue baking the additional 10 to 15 minutes or until ham is cooked through.