* 4 eggs
* 1 C plain yogurt
* 3 C of pumpkin puree
* 1 C light brown sugar, firmly packed
* 1/2 C sugar
* 16 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
* 4 C of all-purpose flour
* 2 tbsp baking powder
* 1 tsp baking soda
* 1 tsp salt
* 3 tbsp cinnamon
* 3 tbsp ginger
* 1 1/2C golden raisins
1. Break the eggs into a large mixing bowl.
2. Whisk in the yogurt, pumpkin, brown sugar, regular sugar and butter until well combined.
3. Sift together in a separate bowl the flour, baking powder and soda.
4. Sift the salt, cinnamon and ginger into the flour mixture.
5. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the pumpkin mixture until moistened through.
6. Blend in the raisins well.
7. Line a muffin tin with paper muffin cups.
8. Fill each paper cup 3/4 full of the batter.
9. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center of the muffins.