1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees
2. Clean potatoes.
3. Prick each potato with a fork.
4. Place potatoes on oven rack and bake for 1 1/2 hours or until soft.
5. After potatoes cool slice in half.
6. Remove potato meat and place in a mixing bowl being sure to leave a small amount on potato skin.
7. Place skins in single layer on a baking sheet.
8. Add cheese and 4 TBSP of salsa or sauce to the potato meat.
9. Mix all ingredients together well.
10. Place potato mixture back in potato skins.
11. Place potato skins in oven for about 8 minutes or until they reach desired crispness.
12. Remove skins and add ketchup to the top to look like dripping blood.
13. Serve warm.