Rachael Ray's 30-Minute Healthy Recipes
* 1 Pound ground beef
* 4 oz. uncooked elbow macaroni
* 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
* 3/4 cup milk
* 2/3 catsup
* 1/2 cup shredded cheese
* 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
* 1-2 tablespoons instant minced onion
1. Heat oven to 350
2. Cook meat until brown; drain.
3. Cook macaroni as directed on package; drain.
4. In ungreased 2-quart casserole, mix all ingredients.
5. Cover; bake 40 minutes (cover on).
6. Uncover and bake for 5 minutes longer
My Mom use to make this inexpensive easy dish...which happens to be one of my favorites coming from a strictly PB & J child!
Got a recipe that you love? Why not let others love it too?
Other Sites you May Enjoy:
Start your own Food Business
Food Direct Sales Home Business Opportunities
What Can I Make with This Food?
Kitchen Cleaning Tips
Contact Us | Easy Free Recipes