1. Place melted margarine in a mixing bowl.
2. Add eggs and milk blending well.
3. Once liquid is blended together add cornmeal, flour, sugar substitute, baking powder and salt.
4. Mix together until flour is just moistened being sure to not break up lumps.
5. Grease 8X8 baking pan.
6. Pour cornbread mixture into baking dish.
7. Bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
8. Cornbread will be done when toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean and the cornbread is lightly brown on top.