* 2 garlic cloves, minced
* 3 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
* 1-1/2 cups non/lowfat yogurt
* 1-1/2 pounds ground turkey, lean
* 2-1/4 teaspoons feta cheese, crumbled
* 6 pita bread loaves, cut in half
* 1-1/2 tomatoes, sliced
* 1-1/2 red onions, sliced
1. Combine garlic and mint in a small bowl and mash.
2. Add yogurt, mix and set aside.
3. Combine turkey and feta cheese in a mixing bowl.
4. Form into 8 patties and sprinkle with pepper.
5. Broil 5-10 minutes per side or until turkey is cooked through.
6. Serve in pita bread with tomatoes, onions and yogurt sauce.