* 1/3 C red wine vinegar
* 1/4 C basil, minced
* 1 TBSP olive oil + 2 tsp. olive oil
* 2 tsp. sugar
* 1/8 tsp. salt
* 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
* 1 lb. fresh green beans, broken in half
* 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
1. Place a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the 2 tsp. olive oil and heat until just starting to get hot.
3. Add the chicken.
4. Cook 12 minutes or until juice starts to run clear.
5. Drain on a piece of paper towel.
6. Place the green beans in a large saucepan.
7. Add enough water to just cover the beans.
8. Place the pan over medium high heat and bring water to a rapid boil.
9. Cover and turn the heat to low.
10. Coninue cooking the beans for 8 minutes or until just fork tender.
11. Drain the beans well.
12. Pour the vinegar into a large mixing bowl.
13. Add the 1 TBSP of olive oil and gently stir.
14. Mix in the basil.
15. Add the sugar and salt and stir to incorporate all the ingredients together.
16. Fold in the chicken and green beans.
17. Add the tomatoes and stir well.
18. Cover the bowl and refrigerate at least 3 hours.
19. Be sure to stir well before serving.