1. Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
2. Put cutlets into a bowl with Italian dressing and toss to coat well.
3. Tear off 4 big sheets of aluminum foil and lay on work surface.
4. Lay out a cutlet on each foil sheet; top with cheese slices, then divide asparagus and the red bell pepper pieces evenly between the packets.
5. Roll the cutlets up like a burrito over the vegetables, then roll up in the foil and seal tightly.
6. Put the foil bundles on the grill over indirect heat, close grill, and cook for 20 to 30 minutes, turning over 2 to 3 times during the cooking time.
7. Remove and let stand for several minutes, then unroll the foil and serve. Makes 4 servings.