Grilled Feta and Veggie Kabobs
* 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
* 1 tbsp raspberry vinegar
* 1 tsp honey
* 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
* 1 tsp peppercorns, crushed
* 2 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
* 1/4 tsp salt
* 1/2 tsp pepper
* 7 oz feta cheese
* 1/4 red pepper
* 1/4 yellow pepper
* 1 zucchini
* 1/4 eggplant
1. Allow the grill to heat to the medium temperature.
2. In a large bowl whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, honey and mustard.
3. Stir in the peppercorns, thyme, salt and pepper until well blended.
4. Cut the feta into bite size pieces.
5. Chop the peppers, zucchini and eggplant into small bite size pieces.
6. Place the cheese and vegetable pieces into the marinade and stir to coat well.
7. Cover and chill the mixture for 1 hour.
8. If using wooden skewers, soak skewers in water for 2 or 3 minutes.
9. Thread one piece of cheese and one piece of each vegetable on the skewer.
10. Grill uncovered for 2 minutes per side or until the vegetables are just tender.
These kabobs don't take very long on the grill, so be sure to watch them. The marinade for these kabobs is very savory and delicious. So much so, that you'll want to mix up another batch to marinade some meat for the grill, too!