*2 tbsp of olive oil
*1 tbsp garlic chopped
*1 tbsp fresh rosemary chopped
*2 tsp lemon zest, grated
*1/4 C lemon juice
*1/4 tsp salt
*1/8 tsp pepper
*2 (1 lb.) turkey breast tenders
*1 eggplant, cut into 1 inch thick slices
*1 zucchini, cut into 1 inch thick slices
*3 plum tomatoes cut in half
1. Mix together the first 7 ingredients in a glass bowl, scoop out 1/3 cup, then put turkey in bowl and cover with plastic wrap. (Put 1/3 cup marinade in refrigerator for later.)
2. Refrigerate the turkey for 45 minutes, turning occasionally.
3. Heat the grill, then put turkey on hot grill and cook the turkey 7 minutes, flip and cook 7 more minutes then remove to a platter and keep warm
4. Brush or spray the zucchini, eggplant, and tomatoes with cooking oil and put on hot grill, cooking the zucchini and eggplant 4 minutes, flip and cook 4 more minutes. (Cook the tomatoes only 2 minutes per side.)
5. Remove the vegetables from the grill and place in a large bowl. Take the reserved marinade from the refrigerator and drizzle over the hot veggies and toss to mix.
Turkey breast meat can be kind of dry so marinating it is always a good way to go. Be sure to use fresh rosemary in the marinade; it's worth it.
Once we get the grill hot, we figure we might as well grill as much food as we possibly can. There's no reason not to grill up a batch of vegetables, too. The grill taste improves the flavor of the zucchini and eggplant and you end up with a dish that even kids will like.