* 4 lbs pork ribs, cut into serving-size pieces
* 1 onion
* 1 bay leaf
* 2 C (1lb) chopped, peeled peaches
* 1 (10 3/4 oz) can condensed tomato soup
* 1/2 C light corn syrup
* 1/2 C cider vinegar
* 1/2 C packed brown sugar
* 1/4 C cooking oil
* 1 TBSP dry mustard
* 1 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
* 1-1/2 tsp paprika
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 1/2 tsp garlic powder
* 1/2 tsp black pepper
1. Add two inches of water to a 5 quart cooking pot and place ribs inside.
2. Add the onion and bay leaf.
4. Reduce heat, cover pot and simmer for one hour or until the ribs are tender.
5. Drain the ribs.
6. Preheat grill to medium high.
7. Place ribs on the grill fat side up.
8. Cover and cook for one hour.
9. Combine remaining ingredients in a saucepan and mix well.
10. Stirring constantly, bring to a boil.
11. Reduce heat and simmer for approximately 30 minutes, or until mixture has thickened.
12. Stir mixture two to three times while simmering.
13. Once ribs have grilled, brush with sauce and grill until well done, brushing sauce throughout grilling.
14. Use remaining sauce to top ribs once ready to serve.