1. Set your grill up to medium-high heat.
2. On a work surface, arrange 4 pieces of aluminum foil large enough to wrap ingredients well.
3. Place salmon fillets, one on each foil piece, sprinkle with salt and pepper, then top with lemon and drizzle a little olive oil over the top, coating both the lemon and the salmon.
4. Arrange the baby spinach around the salmon on each foil square, then arrange the onion on top of the spinach and sprinkle with the bacon bits.
5. Drizzle more olive oil over the spinach combination, then sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
6. Fold the edges of the foil up and form the packet by folding the edges over and squeezing closed and rolling, squeezing, continuing until the 'envelope' is formed. Be sure it is sealed tight so the liquid does not leak.
7. On your preheated grill, place the packets on the grates, away from the direct heat, close cover, and cook, rotating the packets several times. Total cooking time will be about 25 to 30 minutes.
8. Remove packets and let sit for a few minutes to cool slightly.
9. Serve hot with additional lemon wedges if desired.
If you love salmon, but you don't want to fuss with worrying about it on the grill, this is the easiest way to enjoy grilled salmon without the worry. Wrapped meals on the grill are simple to make and taste delicious because the flavors stay sealed inside the packet. Try this recipe the next time you want a healthy, easy, and delicious meal.