1. Whisk together the red wine vinegar, chili and garlic powder, pepper, cumin, oregano, marjoram and salt.
2. Rub the mixture over the entire pork roast.
3. Spread the oil over the entire roast and allow the roast to stand 30 minutes.
4. Preset the grill to the medium high temperature.
5. On the grate, on indirect heat, place the prepared roast, fat side up.
6. The meat is roasted 3 hours until the internal temperature reaches 185 degrees.
Pork roasts are an excellent choice for grilling because they are so flavorful and juicy. Even if you're not a grill-master, you can hardly go wrong with a pork roast because of the fat to help keep it moist. The spicy rub for this recipe makes this pork roast perfect for leftover uses. Pull the leftovers apart with a fork and use for spicy burritos, tacos, or even on top of salads.