1. Blend together the chili powder, oregano, brown sugar, cayenne and pepper.
2. Brush the melted butter evenly over both sides of the ham.
3. Sprinkle the chili powder mixture on both sides and press into the meat.
4. Set the grill to medium heat.
5. Grill the steak, uncovered for 7 minutes.
6. Flip the steak and continue grilling an additional 6 minutes.
Ham is another one of those meats that doesn't get enough grilling time, much like pork chops. It's a shame because grilling adds a lot to a nice ham steak. If ham has become rather ho-hum in your house, try grilling it with this sweet and spicy rub. Serve this ham with a little cheesy grilled potatoes for a special treat.