* 2 c cooked ham, diced
* 4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
* 8 oz package yellow rice, cooked
* 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
* 1 c celery, sliced
* 2 T onion, minced
* 3/4 c mayonnaise
* 1 c corn flakes, crushed
* 2 T butter
1. Melt butter in a medium skillet.
2. Add onion and celery and cook until tender.
3. Place all ingredients except corn flakes in a two quart or larger greased casserole dish and mix.
4. Top with corn flakes.
5. Bake, uncovered, in a 350 degree preheated oven for 30 minutes.
This is a simple but filling casserole that's good for dinner or brunch, or even breakfast.
Buy good deli ham, not the prepackaged stuff, or use up leftovers from a ham dinner. The ham in those prepacked bags isn't always very sweet and tender. Just go to the deli and buy a chunk of Virginia or other nice baked ham and cut it up. You'll notice the difference right away!