* 1 package (32 oz) frozen hash brown potatoes, partially thawed
* 3/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
* 3/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
* 3 cups chopped cooked ham
* 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
* 1 1/2 cups milk
* 2 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
* 1 1/2 cups chopped scallions
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper
1. Put in crock pot: hash browns, bell peppers and ham. Mix well. In a microwave safe bowl combine the cream cheese and milk. Heat in microwave for a minute or 2, until smooth when stirred. Add the mustard, 1 cup of the scallions, garlic powder and garlic pepper. Stir well. Pour over contents of crock pot. Do not stir.
2. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours. Gently mix. Top with the 1/2 cup of scallions that are left and serve.