Rachael Ray's 30-Minute Healthy Recipes
* 1 bag coconut
* 1 bag chocolate chips
* 1 can sweetened condensed milk
* 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
* 1/2 cup melted margarine
* 4 tbsp. sugar
1. Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar.
2. Mix well, press into bottom of 13 x 9 pan.
3. Layer each remaining ingredient.
4. Pour can of condensed milk over top.
5. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
This was the very first thing I learned to make in Home Ec, in High School. These are wonderful and are a family favorite.
Visit My Tupperware Site
My other popular recipes:
Got a recipe that you love? Why not let others love it too?
Other Sites you May Enjoy:
Start your own Food Business
Food Direct Sales Home Business Opportunities
What Can I Make with This Food?
Kitchen Cleaning Tips
Contact Us | Easy Free Recipes