1. Turn the oven on and preheat to 425 degrees. Place the roast on a in a shallow baking pan with a rack and brush the meat with the mustard.
2. Mix all the seasonings together and sprinkle 3/4 of this seasoning mix over the meat, then put meat in oven for 25 minutes.
3. Place the remaining seasoning mix in a bowl, stir in the oil, add the vegetables and toss to coat.
4. Line a baking sheet with foil, add the coated vegetables, adjust the oven heat to 325 and put the vegetables in the oven along with the meat and cook for 1 hour.
5. Remove the meat from the roasting pan and set aside, keeping warm. Place the roasting pan on the stove top, pour in the broth, whisk in the flour and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly for 2 minutes or until a nice thick gravy.
6. Serve the roast and vegetables with the gravy.