* 12 large eggs
* 1 cup milk
* 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
* salt and pepper to taste
* 1/2 cup leftover stuffing/dressing, chopped
* 2 cups leftover cooked vegetables, chopped
* 2 Tbsp olive oil
* 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (or any cheese you like)
1. Whisk eggs, milk, parsley, and salt and pepper in a large bowl until combined well.
2. Add the stuffing and vegetables, stirring to combine.
3. In a large heavy oven-proof skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat; add the mixture and cook 2 minutes on top of the stove, lifting edges to allow eggs to run underneath and cook.
4. Reduce the heat to low, top with Cheddar cheese and cook about 5 to 10 minutes more or until eggs set up.
5. Turn oven broiler on and set skillet underneath for about 2 to 4 minutes or until cheese browns nicely.
6. Remove and let stand for 3 minutes, then slice in wedges and serve.