* Cooking Spray
* 4 cups frozen ready-to-cook hash brown potatoes with peppers and onions, thawed
* 3 cups (8 ounces) small broccoli florets
* 1 cup (8 ounces) diced, cooked lean ham
* 2 cups reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
* Egg substitute equivalent to four eggs
* 2/3 cup skim milk
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Preheat oven to 375.
Coat an 8-by-8-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
Combine potatoes, broccoli and ham in a large bowl; toss well. Arrange half of potato mixture in baking dish; top with half the cheese, remaining potato mixture and remaining cheese.
Beat egg substitute in a medium bowl. Add milk, salt and pepper; mix well. Pour evenly over potato mixture.
Bake for 40 minutes. Let stand five minutes before serving.