1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and prepare a baking sheet by spraying with non-stick cooking spray or by covering with tin foil.
2. Create 3 separate small bowls for coating chicken:
a. mix together flour, oregano, garlic powder, paprika, cayenne
b. mix eggs lightly with a fork or whisk
c. mix panko with onion flakes, salt, and black pepper
3. Dredge chicken tenders first in the flour, shaking off excess, then dip next into egg mixture, then dredge through the panko mixture. Set each one on prepared baking sheet as you go.
4. Repeat for all breast tenders, then put baking sheet with tenders in preheated oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes (depending on the size of the tenders). Turn tenders over midway during cooking time.
5. Remove from oven and cool on rack. Enjoy immediately or refrigerate for later. If you refrigerate, simply rewarm to crisp them up by putting in a medium-hot oven on a rack for just a few minutes.