1. Place meat in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Cook until browned through being sure to crumble as you cook.
3. Drain meat well.
4. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
5. Add the BBQ sauce to the drained meat and stir well.
6. Form the biscuits in an ungreased muffin cups bringing the sides up over the top of the cup.
7. Spoon the meat mixture into each biscuit cup to just below the rim of the muffin cup.
8. Sprinkle the tops with cheese.
9. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until biscuits are a golden brown.