Rachael Ray's 30-Minute Healthy Recipes
* 1/2 cup Ranch Style salad dressing
* 1/2 cup sour cream
* 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
* 2 tablespoons honey
1. Combine all ingredients in bowl and whisk together well.
2. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
3. Serve with a variety of cut vegetables.
Salty, spicy, and sweet are an excellent taste combination for vegetable dips because all vegetables benefit from this trio! Enjoy1
My other popular recipes:
Got a recipe that you love? Why not let others love it too?
Other Sites you May Enjoy:
Start your own Food Business
Food Direct Sales Home Business Opportunities
What Can I Make with This Food?
Kitchen Cleaning Tips
Contact Us | Easy Free Recipes