* 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
* 1 small onion, finely chopped
* 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, cubed
* 2 cups shredded Gruyere cheese
* 1 cup half and half
* 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
* 2 tablespoons horseradish sauce
* 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
* Serve with French bread cubes or water crackers
1. Combine garlic, onion, cream cheese, Gruyere cheese and half & half in crock pot.
2. Cover and cook on low 3 hours, until everything is heated through.
3. Add bacon, horseradish and parsley.
4. Turn heat to high, cover and cook 15-20 minutes.