1. Heat the oven to 350, pierce the potatoes and bake on the oven rack for 55 minutes or until tender then set aside to cool.
2. Turn oven temperature up to 450, cut the potatoes into quarters and scoop out the pulp, reserving the pulp in refrigerator for another meal.
3. Put the potatoes on an ungreased baking sheet with the scooped inside facing up.
4. Stir together the melted butter, hot sauce, salt and onion powder and drizzle over the potato jackets on the baking sheet.
5. Bake 15 minutes or until brown and crispy.