1. Lightly grease 6 muffin cups and set aside.
2. Microwave 12 of the 18 chocolate eggs (make sure they’re uncovered) in a microwave-safe bowl for about 1 minute (or a little less) and stir.
3. If not fully melted microwave another 10 seconds.
4. Combine the butter, corn syrup and marshmallows in another bowl and microwave for about 15 seconds stirring until melted
5. Add the melted chocolate and cereal to it, mixing well.
6. Press mixture into the bottom and sides of the muffin cups to form a “nest” shape. 7. Refrigerate for approximately 1 hour.
8. Remove the nests from the muffin cups very carefully and let stand at room temperate for approximately 15 minutes.
9. Place a small scoop of vanilla ice cream inside each nest.
10. Top with another unwrapped chocolate egg.
11. Drizzle with chocolate syrup.