1. Pre-heat oven to 350║F.
2. Mix three-fourths cup flour, butter, powdered sugar and cocoa until soft dough consistency is reached.
3. Press in ungreased square 8X 8 pan. Bake 10 minutes.
4. In medium bowl, beat remaining ingredients minus the whipping cream and chocolate sprinkles with wire whisk until blended.
5. Pour over baked layer.
6. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until filling is set.
7. Cool slightly and refrigerate at least 2 hours before cutting.
8. In chilled small bowl, beat whipping cream with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form.
9. Spoon whipped cream onto each bar.
10. Top with chocolate sprinkles.
11. Store covered in refrigerator up to 2 days.