1. Hard boil eggs.
2. Once boiled, gently crack the shells of half the eggs but don't remove the shells.
3. One or two at a time, place half of the eggs in 1 cup of hot water, one tablespoon of vinegar and 15 to 20 drops green food coloring.
4. Let the eggs sit in the dye bath for about 10 minutes.
5. Take out one egg and remove the shell. The white of the egg should now be green and veined with darker green where the dye got through. If not let the eggs stay in the dye bath a little longer.
6. For the other half of the eggs, prepare with your favorite deviled egg recipe.
7. Add your choice of chopped green herbs or food coloring to the yolk mixture.