Kid Approved Chicken and Stuffing Bake
*1 box chicken flavored stuffing mix
*1 1/4 C hot water
*1/4 C butter
*4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
*1 (11 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
*1/3 C milk
*1/4 tsp paprika
*1/4 tsp pepper
1. Place the stuffing mix and the season packet into a mixing bowl.
2. Pour the hot water over the stuffing.
3. Add the butter to the bowl and stir to combine.
4. Place the oven temperature on 375 and allow the oven to heat.
5. Spray a baking dish with a non stick cooking spray.
6. Lay the chicken breasts in a single layer into the baking dish.
7. Sprinkle the chicken with the paprika and pepper.
8. Place the soup into a small mixing bowl.
9. Add the milk and blend well.
10. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken.
11. Spread the stuffing over the top.
12. Cover the pan tightly with aluminum foil.
13. Bake 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
Could a dish get more kid-friendly? I love to keep this recipe handy for the occasions when we have visiting kids eating with us. I never have to worry that our guest will be unhappy with what we're serving. Have you met a kid that didn't like chicken and stuffing?