1. Have each child write or type up a fortune on small slips of paper before starting.
2. Sift together flour, sugar, cornstarch and salt.
3. Add oil and egg white
4. Sir until smooth
5. Add water and mix well
6. Make one cookie at a time
7. Pour 1 tablespoon batter onto lightly greased skillet or griddle
8. Spread batter to 3-01/2 inch circle.
9. Cook over low heat until lightly browned
10. With wide spatula, lift and turn
11. Cook one minute more
12. Working quickly, place cookie on a potholder or oven mitt
13. Have kids place their fortune in center
14. Fold cookie half and fold again over edge of bowl
15. Place in muffin pan to cool.