*1 1/2 C of flour, divided
*1 tsp baking powder
*3/4 tsp salt
*1/2 tsp sugar
*1 egg, beaten
*2/3 C of water
*2/3 C of lemon juice, divided
*2 lbs. fish fillets
*2 tbsp of canola oil
1. Place 1 cup of the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar into a bowl and mix together with a fork.
2. In a separate bowl whisk together the egg, water and 1/3 cup of the lemon juice.
3. Stir the wet mixture into the dry mixture to form a batter.
4. Place the remaining lemon juice into another bowl, and the remaining flour into another separate bowl.
5. Dip the fish first into the lemon juice, then flour, then into the batter.
6. Heat the oil in a skillet and cook the fish in batches for 3 minutes each side.