* 1 TBSP margarine
* 1 TBSP canola oil
* 1 chicken bouillon cube
* 2 medium zucchini, sliced
* 1/4 lb. fresh mushrooms, sliced
* 3 medium carrots, sliced
* 1 small green pepper, cut into strips
* 1 medium onion, sliced
* 1 TBSP lemon juice
1. Place the margarine in a large skillet over low heat.
2. When the margarine is completely melted add the oil and stir together.
3. Adding the oil will keep the margarine from burring during cooking and give the vegetables a better flavor.
4. Raise the cooking temperature to medium.
5. Place the bouillon cube into the skillet and stir continuously until completely dissolved.
6. Add the zucchini, mushrooms and carrots and cook over medium heat stirring continuously.
7. Cook the vegetables 2 minutes.
8. Add the green pepper and the onion.
9. Continue cooking 4 minutes or until all the vegetables are crisp on the outside.
10. Stir in the lemon juice.
11. Serve immediately.